Operator of the website:
Finch Properties GmbH
Telephone: +49 2 21.29 27 10-0
Entry in the commercial register of the
Register Court: Düsseldorf
Register number: HRB62982
Value added tax ID:
Value added tax identification number according to Sec. 27a Value Added Tax Act: DE270774394
Design und Development:
Büro Munk Berlin
Source references for used photos and graphics:
123RF GmbH – http://de.123rf.com
Fotolia LLC – http://de.fotolia.com
Liability for contents
As service provider, we are responsible, pursuant to Sec. 7 para.1 TMG, for own contents on these pages in accordance with the general laws. Pursuant to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we, as a service provider, however are not obligated to monitor transmitted or saved external information or research circumstances that suggest illegal activity. Obligations for removing or blocking the use of information according to the generally applicable laws remains unaffected thereof. Yet, liability in this regard will not become effective before a tangible rights infringement is noticed. In the event that relevant rights infringements become known, we will immediately remove the respective contents.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, the contents of which are outside of our sphere of influence. Therefore, we cannot extend any guarantee for these external contents either. Always the relevant provider or operator is responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages have been checked for potential rights infringements at the time of their linking. No illegal contents were found at the time of the linking. Permanent content monitoring of the linked pages, however, is not reasonably acceptable in absence of tangible indications of a rights infringement. If rights infringements become known, we will immediately remove the links of this nature.
The contents and works created by the operator on these pages are governed by German copyrights regulations. Reproduction, editing, processing, and any kind of exploitation outside of the limits defined by the copyright requires the prior written consent from the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the contents on this page have not been created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, the contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nonetheless notice a copyright infringement, we kindly request a corresponding notification. If rights infringements become known, we will immediately remove the contents of this nature.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Finch Properties GmbH, Rathausufer 22, 40213 Düsseldorf, email@example.com (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions and any follow-up questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data collected from you:
- Right to information (free of charge),
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register via an investor login or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address (anonymised)
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google.
(4) If you log in to the Investors section of our website via an investor login, you can call up and download to your terminal the projects relevant to you and further data only intended for you as a specific investor in the Investors Ssection. We do not collect any other personal data than when you use our website for informational purposes, unless you provide us with personal data. In individual cases, you may provide us with additional personal data for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. The data you provide may be stored by us to process your request. We will delete the data that arises in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
§ 4 External service providers and other third parties
(1) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(2) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you provide us with your personal data.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the respective offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection under the following contact details: duesseldorf(at)finch-properties.de | +49 (0) 211 542032-0